Current Conditions In The Ole North State

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just Stuff ~~~~~~~~

Most Fantastic Book Ever:
  • 1776   The Illustrated Edition; Published in 2007 by Simon & Schuster, Authored by: David McCullough .... the greatest living historian of American History.
  • This is the most beautiful and unusual book I have ever seen and it is definitely the best book in my collection.
  • I now have the original 1776 copy and the Illustrated Edition of 1776  in my personal library, which now includes 953 cataloged items.
  • This is an excellent coffee table book. The illustrations are fabulous and the removable replicas of source documents are remarkable. Well done David McCullough and Simon & Schuster! P.S., The slipcase is equally beautiful as the book itself!
  • Just how lucky does one have to be ............ I am truly blessed with many great books to own, collect, read, and just for general observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment