Current Conditions In The Ole North State

Monday, October 11, 2010

October in Carolina --- Beautiful

  • Back from Blowing Rock / Banner Elk Vacation:  Same great things and sights as usual; Cone Home's views were very beautiful and the gift shop was outstanding!  Wonderful time was had by all.....can't wait till next year.
  • Reading and viewing update: I am now in the 21st century with my audio listening, I am now IPod literate and am loving listening to books on it .  Also, bit the bullet, and purchased my first digital camera --- a novice, but still learning.
  • Books, books, new ones on order and awaiting recieving them........
  • No new DVD's ordered for this update.......... I have quite a backlog of movies to watch, so, I must now restrict my purchasing for awhile.
  • Visited Mt. Airy for lunch.... tree leaves still not at peak yet.
  • Book Review: Within My Heart is a lot more expansive than two people falling in love. It’s about having the courage to say goodbye to those you love and denying fear while embracing faith in a new direction for one’s life. My heart was focused on Rachel and Rand's new life journey, and I was rewarded with an excellent story. After all, what is historical romance, if not great stories that involve believable characters? ( )

No comments:

Post a Comment