Current Conditions In The Ole North State

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chilly this morning in Ole Carolina

Sorry folks; my soapbox this morning:
  • Is everyone as tired of all the Bush and Palin bashing as I am?
  • I just ordered Decision Points by President Bush and the latest Sarah Palin book.
  • I am also extremely tired of everyone piling on Bristol Palin. Here in the ole north state, we think she is very natural and quite charming. Also, she hasn't any previous experience in performance dance or TV.
Beautiful pre-Thanksgiving NC morning / Library re-organization plans:

  • Just ordered new shelf label holders for labeling my library shelves.
  • Developing new organization scheme --- to make finding things easier.
  • Starting to re-organize my library catalogue on librarything.com.
  • Project should take about one month; also, I have to log my cd collection in the catalogue.
  • When completed my Library will contain all physical books, digital books, music cd, and movie dvd collections. 
  • If it's good enough for the British Library, then it's good enough for JaneAustenNut!

No comments:

Post a Comment