Current Conditions In The Ole North State

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ah.....Summer's Almost Gone.........


NATIONAL BOOK LOVERS DAY ( August 9th - Today )
  • In honor of National Book Lovers Day, my entire post is about books and reading!


    • Just finished reading the entire Tea Shop Mysteries series by Laura Childs. I would recommend all 12 books in the series, especially if you like Charleston, SC and mysteries.


  • It has been an absolutely beautiful day here in the Ole North State for summer reading. I am now reading A Turn In The Road by Debbie Macomber. She is one of my favorite authors.


  • I purchased great reading at the recent Borders going out of business sale in Winston -Salem.
    • Reference:  1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die ( Edited by: Peter Boxall )  Geez, what a heavy book! A very interesting resource for all readaholics.

No comments:

Post a Comment