Current Conditions In The Ole North State

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

In Memorial

  • In Memoriam:
              My beloved pet passed away on 12-16-2011..... He was the very best friend and companion that ever existed. His name was BooBoo and he was born on 1-1-1999. We got him when he was a puppy and were blessed by his companionship for 13 years. A more special friend, I cannot imagine. Everyone in the family cried and have missed him very much. I'm not sure that I can ever get another pet because it hurts too much when they pass away. He was a beautiful mutt from the dog pound/animal shelter that I rescued and remained quite a brilliant pet for his entire life. I know that animals don't have souls, but, hopefully God will bless me with his presence in heaven ( what a beautiful white furry companion to have for all eternity ).

            Again, so long though good and faithful servant and friend........you will never be forgotten and will always be remembered.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous doggy.
    I know he's in Seventh-Heaven, dear; all dogs go to the Great
    Beyond. Why? They dont have free
    will; their confined by their
    inability to choose. We, however,
    must choose Seventh-Heaven no
    matter what the cost:
    ♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
    -GBY

    ReplyDelete