Current Conditions In The Ole North State

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

  • North Carolina is beginning to look better ...... still too cool for me. Hopefully we can all get out soon to work in our gardens/lawns.
  • Just received a new ARC from Library Thing Early Reviewers Group ( Secrets to Parenting Your Adult Child )
  • Received the complete: All Creatures Great and Small ( Watched all episodes ) Great !
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends;

they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors,

and the most patient of teachers.

  • Sorry everyone............. I plagerized the above statement from someone on Librarything.com. I just couldn't help myself because I found this statement/comment to be extradordinary. Hope my copying doesn't offend anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment